skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
CALIFORNIA CREATIONS
Celebrating the Creativity Found in Everyday Life
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Eye Candy!
Hello Friends! Here is just a little bit of Eye candy for today! It's been a while! I apologize! Time to get back on track... Enjoy!
I love the Rug in this photo!
Some of my favorite colors, all in one picture!
Hmmm... I think I could make these!
Abstract but cute!
So unique!
This picture is so dramatic, I love it!
The simple life.
This is a fun little collection! I really need to get a water bottle like this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Cierra Montes
Originally from California, now claiming the great state of Texas. Everyday joy's take place for me when I am able to artistically create... which leads to life change.
View my complete profile
My Blog Stash...
Bake It Pretty
~*~
PROMISE TANGEMAN // IMAGES OF ART
art as life
decor8
Creature Comforts
Ragamuffin Soul
absolutely beautiful things
A Beautiful Mess
Jasmine Star Photography Blog
...love Maegan
Followers
Blog Archive
April
(1)
September
(4)
August
(4)
July
(6)
June
(4)
May
(5)
April
(7)
March
(10)
February
(9)
January
(9)
December
(5)
November
(2)
October
(3)
August
(3)
July
(7)
June
(8)
May
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment