Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tea Time

Merry Christmas Everyone!

So one of my favorite gifts this year came from our staff gift exchange. I was introduced to the tea world known as teavana. Basically heaven in a cup!

It is so unique, and honestly one of those things that would be hard to buy for yourself, but since it was given to me, I can totally see myself getting into this!




I thought I knew tea before, but this takes it to a whole-nother level! It is a loose leaf brew, and the flavor is  WOW! For someone who is not a coffee drinker, it is nice to know there are till options :)


Take some time and check it out! I love it!
Hope your enjoying what is left of the holidays!
-Cierra


2 comments:

Jenny said...

I LOVE Teavana! They just opened a store at the Galleria Mall. What an awesome gift :)

Cierra Montes said...

I am thinking I will have to go there when I head out to Cali, Jan 9th!