Thursday, September 9, 2010

My week

Things are moving and shaking this week as we are on the Countdown till September 15th. Here's what's been going on this week:

WATER! I have been staying hydrated and feel like I have been carrying around my water-bottle everywhere! Benefit to a large purse!




Craving comfort food! Last night's dinner: Pot roast, Veggies, Stuffing and Cheddar biscuits. That baby is going to come out nice and plump!


Staying busy at work. Trying to get all my 'ducks in a row' for the guys, because I will be gone for a month taking care of baby M. 


Lunch with Friends! It was Rachel's Birthday yesterday, so I took her to lunch today! She is leaving tomorrow for Oregon for vacation, so when she comes back, I won't be pregnant any more! Kinda crazy to think about!

  
Still sporting the no- swell feet! I feel thankful that pregnancy has been so good to me! Praise God!
I am still feeling good, a little tired, but excited for the future!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Awe I miss my girls!! Bean Cuisine I see is where you went. (: And you're having a baby SOON!!! Ahhhh!!! Sending you lots of love from WI!!